Chakra Combo (Includes 1 Yoga Toolbox for Teachers and Students + 1 set of 7 Chakra Meditation Cards )
Yoga Toolbox for Teachers and Students ( 4th Edition )
The Focus of Toolbox is to present a multidimensional approach to the practice of Yoga postures that includes physical health, balance in the subtle body, psycho-emotional integration and spiritual awakening.
This new edition has been completely updated, with instruction refinements, new modifications, and a simplified design. These 100 cards are designed to support your personal Yoga practice and also to help your Yoga teacher provide clear, concise instructions and language for Yoga poses. Toolbox uses a multidimensional approach to teaching asanas, where instructions address all levels of being: physical, energetic, psycho-emotional, intuitive, and spiritual.
Each of the Yoga posture cards, organized by category, includes the following:
- Clear instructions covering physical, energetic, psycho-emotional, intuitive and spiritual dimensions.
- The core quality, main focus, and intention of each pose, with accompanying benefits and precautions, as well as modifications and variations.
- Symbolism and mythology, showing the origin and deeper meaning of each asana.
- The body systems balanced by each asana organized in order of importance.
- The main elements activated by each asana organized in order of importance.
- The main balanced Ayurvedic doshas, as well as adjustments to balance each dosha.
- The main prana vayus balanced by each asana organized in order of importance.
- The main chakras balanced by each asana organized in order of importance.
- A calming/energizing scale that shows the calming or energizing effect of each asana
The introductory section of the Yoga Toolbox includes information about the five koshas, the body systems, ayurveda, the chakras, the gunas, the prana vayus, the bandhas, and the eight limbs of Yoga. The toolbox also includes warm-up cards for all areas of the body, as well as three complete asana sequences, beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Yoga Toolbox is now accompanied by over 1,000 videos available for your phone and tablet as an app and also online on our website for your laptop or desktop. The Yoga Toolbox app is downloaded from iytyogatherapy.com. To access the Yoga Toolbox app, go to page 1 of the book and get your access code by scratching the scratch code and register at iytyogatherapy.com.
Chakra Card Posters (Set of 7)
The Chakra Meditation Cards are a beautiful, double-sided laminated set of seven cards with a lovely, colorful depiction of each chakra on the front side; the back side of the card contains extensive and in-depth information related to the specific chakra on the front of the card.
The large size, 11″ x 11″, enables the cards to be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used as a healing tool for your personal use; they can be used as a teaching tool in a Yoga class; they can decorate a Yoga room or studio as a poster on the wall or in a picture frame on a desk or shelf; and are perfect as a focus of seated meditation.
The easy-to-read information on the back of each Chakra card includes:
- Sanskrit name and translation
- Location, color of petals, symbol and number of petals
- Relevant mantras, koshas, prana vayus and associated body areas
- Qualities and challenges associated with each chakra, both physical and psychological
- Positive and negative archetypes
- Relationship focus and healing tools
- Yoga Postures and pranayama
- Mudras (hand gestures) – clearly illustrated in a photo inset
- Meditation practice along with accompanying affirmation for each chakra
The Chakra Meditation cards are a handy and easily accessible learning tool and resource guide for anyone interested in exploring the energy centers inside us. The cards offer a beautiful and interesting way to delve more deeply into the fascinating subject of the Chakras. Because the cards are printed and then laminated on sturdy cover stock, they are strong and durable so that they will stand up to regular use. They also make a thoughtful gift for someone who has an interest in Yoga.