Mudra Book and Card Combo
(includes 1 Mudras for Healing and Transformation book + 1 Mudras Cards)
Mudras for Healing and Transformation
Mudras for Healing and Transformation is the most complete presentation available on the ancient yogic science of mudra, yogic hand gestures for healing the physical body, balancing the mind and awakening spirit.
Mudras for Healing and Transformation includes:
- Contains 108 mudras with in-depth descriptions and drawings of the mudra.
- Contains color-coded benefits and contra-indications for each mudra.
- Each mudra is accompanied by a guided meditation that reveals and awakens its essential quality or archetype.
- The appendix includes easy reference tables for each mudra with photographs ideal for use by yoga teachers and therapists.
- Includes a special section describing the use of mudras to support the effects and benefits of mudras on specific yoga postures.
- Includes a special section describing the use of mudras to support the effects and benefits of the principal pranayamas.
- Contains mudra sequences that accompany specific Sanskrit mantras including Gayatri
- Fully illustrated with inspiring watercolors by Brazilian artist Sergio Resek.
Mudras for Healing and Transformation is a valuable support for Yoga students and teachers, and a complement for all healing professions. Welcome to the journey!
Mudra Card Deck
These 108 cards offer a concise and easy-to-use format that accompanies the best-selling book Mudras for Healing and Transformation, by Joseph Le Page and Lilian Aboim.
You can use this deck to create sequences of mudras for your own personal practice or for your students.
An example of how to use these cards is to choose a card at random. Note whether the Essential Quality of this card is one that you should cultivate at this particular time in your life. If so, practice this gesture regularly.
The Mudra Card Deck includes on the front:
- The name in Sanskrit and its English meaning
- The essential quality that each mudra cultivates
- A drawing of the mudra
- An affirmation to integrate the mudra’s essential qualities
On the back:
- Benefits at physical and subtle levels of each mudra
- Mudras with similar effects
- Clear, step-by-step instructions
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MUDRA BOOK IS BACK IN STOCK AND WE ARE FULFILLING ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!