These 108 cards offer a concise and easy-to-use format that accompanies the best-selling book Mudras for Healing and Transformation, by Joseph Le Page and Lilian Aboim.
You can use this deck to create sequences of mudras for your own personal practice or for your students.
An example of how to use these cards is to choose a card at random. Note whether the Essential Quality of this card is one that you should cultivate at this particular time in your life. If so, practice this gesture regularly.
The Mudra Card Deck includes on the front:
- The name in Sanskrit and its English meaning
- The essential quality that each mudra cultivates
- A drawing of the mudra
- An affirmation to integrate the mudra’s essential qualities
On the back:
- Benefits at physical and subtle levels of each mudra
- Mudras with similar effects
- Clear, step-by-step instructions
Weight: 1 lb
Package Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 1.75 in