From the Yoga Toolbox for Teachers and Students
by Joseph Le Page and Lilian Aboim
Yoga is a path of transformation in all dimensions of being. The Yoga Toolbox Card Deck uses the Five Koshas as a map to navigate these different dimensions.
The Yoga Toolbox Card Deck allows you to access the essential information about the main Yoga postures quickly and easily and are especially useful for deepening your knowledge of the asanas, as well as designing posture sequences.
Each card contains:
• Color coding to easily reference the category to which the pose belongs
• The name of the pose in English and Sanskrit and a literal translation of each part of the Sanskrit name
• The core quality and affirmation for each pose
• An illustration of the pose in 3D with symbols
showing the chakras and the prana vayus
• Body systems, elements, chakras, prana vayus and doshas influenced by the pose
• The key benefits of the pose