The Chakra Meditation Cards are a beautiful, double-sided laminated set of seven cards with a lovely, colorful depiction of each chakra on the front side; the back side of the card contains extensive and in-depth information related to the specific chakra on the front of the card.
The large size, 11″ x 11″, enables the cards to be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used as a healing tool for your personal use; they can be used as a teaching tool in a Yoga class; they can decorate a Yoga room or studio as a poster on the wall or in a picture frame on a desk or shelf; and are perfect as a focus of seated meditation.
The easy-to-read information on the back of each Chakra card includes:
- Sanskrit name and translation
- Location, color of petals, symbol and number of petals
- Relevant mantras, koshas, prana vayus and associated body areas
- Qualities and challenges associated with each chakra, both physical and psychological
- Positive and negative archetypes
- Relationship focus and healing tools
- Yoga Postures and pranayama
- Mudras (hand gestures) – clearly illustrated in a photo inset
- Meditation practice along with accompanying affirmation for each chakra
The Chakra Meditation cards are a handy and easily accessible learning tool and resource guide for anyone interested in exploring the energy centers inside us. The cards offer a beautiful and interesting way to delve more deeply into the fascinating subject of the Chakras. Because the cards are printed and then laminated on sturdy cover stock, they are strong and durable so that they will stand up to regular use. They also make a thoughtful gift for someone who has an interest in Yoga.