YOGA VACATION PACKAGE
Our Enchanted Mountain Yoga vacations create a complete experience of Yoga in harmony with nature.
The Yoga Vacation includes:
- FLORIANOPOLIS AIRPORT PICK-UP – The center is approximately one hour and a half drive from the international airport of Florianopolis. Let us know your pickup time and our driver will be there waiting for you at no extra cost to you.
- ACCOMMODATION – 7 night accommodation in single or double occupancy.
- MEALS – 3 vegetarian meals daily
- YOGA CLASSES – A minimum of 2 Yoga classes daily with Joseph Le Page, Tracy Blanchard and other experienced teachers.
- YOGA NIDRA – one yoga nidra session daily to integrate all the day’s activities and experiences.
- DAILY ECO-ADVENTURES – You will visit some of Brazil’s most beautiful scenery and spectacular beaches.
- DAILY WORKSHOPS – Each evening Joseph Le Page will present topics from his books Mudras for Transformation and Healing, and the Yoga Sutras in Practice, a Guide for Students and Teachers of Yoga, or Satsang with live music.
- AYURVEDIC SPA – Enchanted Mountain has a full service ayurvedic spa, Dhanvantari, with highly rated treatments at a reasonable cost of approximately $40USD for one-hour massage. Your first one-hour massage is included in your package cost.
Included in your package:
7 nights of accommodation in double or single occupancy
3 vegetarian meals (both lactose and lactose-free options)
Daily morning meditation and yoga classes
Daily half-day or full-day outing
Daily afternoon gentle yoga or somatics
Daily Yoga Nidra
Daily workshop with Joseph Le Page
Transportation to and from Florianopolis International Airport is included
*Brazilian visas are not required for Americans, Canadians and most European nationalities
7:00 – 7:30 – Meditation
7:30 – 8:30 – Asana Practice
8:30 – 9:30 – Breakfast
10:00 – 13:30 – Eco-adventure
13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch
14:30 – 17:00 – Free Time (rest, natural pool, massage appointments or trails around Enchanted Mountain)
17:00 – 18:00 – Gentle Yoga/Somatics
18:00 – 18:30 – Yoga Nidra
19:00 – 20:00 – Dinner
20:00 – 21:00 – Workshop or Satsang with Joseph
Among the Eco-Adventures:
- SECLUDED BEACH HIKE – Hike along the coastline to Red Beach, a beautiful secluded beach, accessible only on foot. You’ll have a picnic lunch in the unspoiled paradise and on the hike out, you’ll pass through Rosa Beach, voted one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world.
- HIKE TO WHITE ROCK – This one-hour hike each way takes you to an overlook where you can see the lakes, beaches and white sand dunes of Garopaba. Along the way, you’ll pass through a small village to experience the local culture.
- TRIP TO GUARDA DO EMBAÚ BEACH – You’ll take a full day trip to this scenic fishing village and take a one-hour hike each way through the rainforest to arrive at a beautiful secluded beach, followed by lunch, sightseeing and shopping in the little village.
- ENCHANTED WATERFALL – You will visit and swim in one of the region’s most beautiful waterfalls. You arrive at the falls on a short trail through gardens, flowers, butterflies and rainforest.
- SURFING LESSONS – You’ll take a surf lesson in gentle waves with experienced instructors. After the lesson, you’ll have time for a walk on Garopaba beach, followed by lunch in Garopaba village.
- SHOPPING & SIGHTSEEING IN GAROPABA DOWNTOWN – You’ll visit Garopaba in the evening for shopping and strolling.
Approximate cost for 2021: USD$1495 (double occupancy)
USD$1995 (single occupancy)